Monday, March 11, 2013

Oh what to do?

...so I've had all these ideas about what to do next, what to talk about and with who.

And then I thought what about getting 6 people to talk for 5 minutes each on one specific topic - not necessarily on the same topic? A bit like Pecha Kucha but they have a business topic and then we can do questions to everyone.


Topics might be: the excitement of cash flow, the unbearable pain of sales and self promotion, taking your product to market, the nail biting experience of going from selling 10 of something to 10 000 and why some people seem to get lots of PR and you don't.

It could be anything so you tell me

And let me know if there is anyone in particular you really want to listen to and engage with. Who knows they might want to come and shoot the breeze with us.

I am looking at another informal venue space down in Woodstock and as always if you would like to help me organise this please do shout, I really want to keep these sessions going but need some help. There is no money to be made but you get to pour wine, talk to people and maybe even pack out chairs. All that exciting stuff that goes into organising an event.



No comments:

Post a Comment